Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coupons....

Cameron came home last night from camp to stay the night and we planned to go grocery shooping in the morning. So we got to bed pretty late last night and set our alram for 9 am because I had to be at work at 1 in the afternoon.

Meanwhile the last couple of weeks I have been looking forward to Sunday's and getting the paper just for the coupons. I always hear about thoses people who save big time off of there bill and I was detemine to get some major savings.

We went to the store and Cameron was getting inpatient because I had all these coupons and he just wanted to shop and grab whatever he thought looked good. I told him my goal was to get $20 off of the bill in coupons and it would be worth it if he just followed my footsteps. So he agreed and when we checked out my total dollar amount off the bill in coupons was $14.73. Cameron was so proud of me and excited. I was so happy because I had been organized with the coupons and it paid off. I didn't meet my goal of $20 dollars. But hey I was amazed for being a first time coupon user and the results I got.

So now I'm addicted to coupons!! I'm always looking for ways to save! Especially when your husband goes to college full time and is always hungry....haha


No comments:

Post a Comment