Friday, September 4, 2009

end to "hell week"

Weber state O-line 2009
Cameron in action (just look for the hair)

US


The 1st week of August Cam had to report to "Hell week" for 2wks and I was left alone. This was my fist time every being alone and especially out her in Utah. I was really proud that I made it through the 2wks just fine. I did miss Cam alot but I adjusted.



I shopped a lot for little things for our house, got some wedding pictures printed and filled empty frames around the house, and cut coupons of course my new obsession.



We ended camp with Cams football game and a BBQ we had at our place. I was a little nervous because i wanted to be a good host and have lotsa of good food.




We bought our first BBQ grill and I made potato salad for the first time. Which Cam said it was great. So all in all it wasn't much of a "hell week" for me at all!!!


Audrey's quote of the day

The 3 F's to live by
1.Faith
2. Family
3.Friendship





No comments:

Post a Comment