Monday, September 14, 2009

May 11, 2010

From the 2 of us to 3 to one on the way makes 4!!
Were expecting!!
A little one is on the way!! We had no ideal. We are our happy and nervous at the same time. I didn't think we would have one this soon. Cameron got his way. He has been wanting one since we got married!
I am still in shock but I always wanted to be a Mom.
My little baby is due on May 11, 2010 this is special to Cam and I because Cam's birthday is May 11 and mine is June 11 and were 11 months apart! 11 is our lucky number. Even if he/she doesn't arrive on the 11th is okay just to think of the odds of the first expected due date to be May 11.
We can't wait to go to our first ultrasound next month to hear the heartbeat!!!
The Molifua's are growing!!
Cameron, Audrey, Siva, And Baby Molifua!!

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHHHHH congrats!!! That is awesome!! You are going to be a great mom. Make sure you have siva trained before your little one gets here. You will have your hands full. :) So excited for you guys...........Keep us updated on everything. Tahri and I were both born on Holidays, him on Christmas, me on V-day, and Tale was due around Presidents day, I said that will be funny if he too is born on a holiday, and he was!!! He won't always have his birthday on that day but he was born on Presidents day. I think baby will come on the 11th.

    ReplyDelete