Saturday, August 14, 2010

Updates!

Cam's parents met Anuhea for the first time @ Cam's Graduation. What a special day for them.

All the mommies and their little ones.

Okay it has been a long time since I got on here!

As soon as I got Pregnant It was horrible. I had "all day" sickness for about 5 months and as soon as that ended I had swelling bad and high blood pressure! I was put on bed rest the beg of April and Anuhea joined us on April 19 @ 5:11 am. 5lbs 4oz 18inches. I will do a post later on the delivery.

Cam graduated 5 days after Anuhea was born and it was lovely to see her at his graduation. I am so proud of him. There are some pictures above. I got to get back in the grove pf things here on my blog.

I recently went back to work part time and Cam watches her while I am work and he is working nights right now.

Siva (our Dog) has been wonderful w/Anu she loves her and wants to constantly be around her. But, I still never take my eye off of Siva with her or leave them alone together.

Just a couple of updates for now!

1 comment:

  1. Finally an update! Welcome back to the blogging world. :) Congrats cam!

    ReplyDelete