Saturday, August 28, 2010

Target Trip!


Spent a Total of $47.60

It took me about an hour and half in the store because this week my coupons weren't organized. Thank goodness Anuhea was a little Angel the whole time and didn't fuss once. Love her! This by far is my best trip so far.

Here is the breakdown of what i got
1 case of bolttle water
2 bottles of smart water
1 pillow
3 Nuk bottles
1 Gerber bottle
4 coasters
2 candles
2 boxes of Gerber cereal
4 (2) packs of Gerber baby food
1 bottle of tide (36) loads
1 bottle of Similac ready to go Formula
2 packs of wipes (72 count each)
1 glade air freshener
1 box of Nabisco Snacks (12 bags)
1 pack of dividers
1 bag of String cheese
1 box of pizza bites
2 bags of pre made cinnamon rolls
1 loaf of Garlic bread
1 case of La Corix drinks

Not bad. I was so happy and I took a picture of the total before the coupons which was $71.58 and an after picture with the new total and sent it to Cam on his phone while he was at work. I am so proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment