Thursday, August 26, 2010

4 months!


4 months old


"Anu"

My little girl is growing so fast. I hate it! She truly has changed my world and me as a person. I absolutely love being a mom. It is the greatest feeling I have ever felt. Her Dad dressed her in this outfit and finally he dressed her color coordinating. Lol. I usually come home and she is all mis match. Anuhea got her 4 months shots yesterday and boy was she fussy. I had to hold her the whole night. She would just lay on my chest and if I moved her she would cry. I was crying inside for her. I kept telling her I was so sorry and it was for her own good. She ended up falling asleep at about 11pm and woke up at 2am and every hr after that. I was exhausted the next day and I had to work. But as soon as I cam home from work this is what I came home to the picture above. she was back to herslef smiling and laughing away.



No comments:

Post a Comment