Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Move over Martha Stewart....lol

I don't know what has gotten into me but I think the my whole coupon experiences have been going so well and I have really turned frugal with stuff. (my Husband calls me cheap..lol) I have now started making Tutu's and letter's for Babies and I think I have finally found something I am really good at and love doing. Plus I am saving tons of money and now I'm actually making money. I have 3 people who are going to pay me to make them a tutu all in just one week. I love it and love having the extra cash. I have turned into a little homemaker the last month.

Also I am so excited because My stock pile or as my husband calls it "the closet that saves our lives in between pay periods"..haha has grown and has stayed so organized. I love to just stare and look at it. It took me about 9 months to build.

I will post pictures soon of all my little hobbies soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment