Sunday, August 30, 2009

The newest member of the Aiga (family)...

The Molifua's


Miss. Siva Molifua
We got our first puppy!! Her name is "Siva". Cameron Named her that and it just stuck to her. We have been talking about getting a puppy for awhile and more so since Cam's football schedule has picked up and he is gone a lot more and I'm alone more. Cameron has always had is heart set on getting a blue nose pit for the longest and I just wanted a puppy.




I have been checking KSL.com out her and I was falling in love with the Boxer pups I was seeing . but they were just way out of our budget so were the Pitbulls. I had seen this ad about a month ago about blue nose Pitbull pups for sale $500 and there was about 9 pups they were selling. As I continued to check the ads daily I notice this ad was going down in price. As I saw it going down I told Cam and he emailed the owner last week to see if we could see pictures of the parents and how legit the pups were.




Well we forgot about the email and yesterday Cam and I were talking about him being gone for the next 2 weekends in a row for football and how I hated being alone and wish I had a puppy but knew we could not afford it. Well Cameron put on his "Husband thinking Cap" lol and went on Ksl.com to search again. He then checked his email and saw the owner responed and the price dropped dramtically because he only had 3 left and was in need of getting rid of them fast. Cam called the guy and left message. We both were still thinking this is too good to be true.





We went about our day and ran errands as we returned home it crossed my mind to check the house phone to see if we had a missed called and we did!!! Cam called the owner back and he had 2 boys and girl left. but one of the boys was the pick of the liter and he couldn't go any less for it. Which we didn't care to have the "pick of the liter". We went down to look at them and we had talked about getting the boy.




As soon as I saw the two we had to pick from we both fell in Love with the girl. Cam picked her up first and said right away I want her and the little boy didn't do it for us. So we brought our new Puppy home and we have had so much fun with her. I love her so much and she is such a snuggler!!! Thank you Cameron you made my day! Ever since we brought her home I have no free time and I'm loving it!!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, oh my gosh i'm so glad to see you on here, now i can keep updated on you guys. ahhh your puppy is sooo precious. you are going to just love her so much, she will be your baby. and i know what it is like to fall in love with the girl puppies. :) she will be so nice to have when you are alone, especially if she is a cuddler. enjoy the puppy stage it goes by way too fast. :) they are soo cute when they are puppies. miss you guys.........

    ReplyDelete