Saturday, January 22, 2011

Its a GIRL!!

Yes! Our Baby girl is Due June 11 my Birthday. Anuhea was due on May 11 Cam's Birthday. 11 is our lucky number! I have a thing for number 11! I am going to admitt I was a little sad and shed a couple of tears it was a girl. Just because I wanted a boy so I could be done. Pregnancy is really hard on my body. Cam was so excited and so am I. He said we could stop after this one but me being the crazy person I am and know how much Cam and I both want a boy! We are going to keep on trying. Were just going to give it a couple of years!! lol.

Actually having a girl works out best for us financially because we have everything already. but you know me I am still going to shop a little for our new baby girl!..haha

Question is should I have a baby Shower or Not. I would do a very small one?? My Mom amd Mother In Law say yes for sure!!???

2 comments:

  1. Congrats girl!!! that is awesome. they are going to be such good friend. I say if people want to throw you one, go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats! Cant wait to see pictures of the new beautiful lil girl!

    ReplyDelete