Tuesday, February 8, 2011

9 months!

Wow! 9 months My Anuhea is! It is going by so fast. She is such a joy and I still look at her everyday and am amazed that she is mine!

she is such a happy baby. She waves Hi and Bye all the time. Especially to her Dog (Siva). If you ask her what a Lion does? and Growl she will growl back. Its the funniest thing. She shakes her head side to side when you say "no". She gives Kisses and hugs. Dances to any kid of music or song you sing to her. She loves Dogs and the water! But most of all she loves food!! My goodness the way she eats she should be way bigger for her size. She def. has Daddy's appetite.


we have already started planning her 1 yr b-day party! I am so excited but sad at the same. The last two days I went through all of her pictures from the day she was born to now and I cried at all the videos we had of her and just in awww with her. I want her to stay like this forever. She truly is the greatest thing ever. I love being her Mom and just to see her Smile or when I come through the door and she is there waving at me melts my heart every time!


Here are some videos of her at the beach. she is too much. I should have known she would do this???


2 comments:

  1. Hey guys! Love the post. We were laughing at Anuheas quick hands in the sand. She is adorable. We love reading your family updates. When you have a chance can you send me your email address so I can invite you to our blog? We hope you are all doing well and enjoy the sunshine for us! Much love,

    Ashley, Vic and Fia
    moeai01@yahoo.com (ash)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh so cute! they sure grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete