Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Anuhea!



Oh where did the time go??? My little "Anu" is one years old. She is such a happy little girl!
I remember so well the day I found out out I was pregnant to the moment I first held her! Now she's growing so fast!

Love this picture of Anuhea and Her Daddy! they were dancing and she laid her head on his shoulder the whole time. How sweet my baby girl and my handsome husband.
We did a Hello Kitty theme party for her and it was fun! All the decorations were so cute! We had a blast. The food, cake, bouncer, face painting, and DJ was awesome!

Cameron and I took a trip to LA and got all of her Decorations for a really good price. I think I was going crazy over the decorations. I just wanted everything to be perfect for her!
The cupcakes and the cake was a Hit at the party everyone loved them. They were gone in minutes! I didn't even get a chance to have any :( Poor Malia was kicking away because I didn't let her taste....lol...bad Mommy!


We did a small little party for her on her actual Birthday and it was a hard day for me because everything we went through in that year.

My Dearest Anuhea!
You will never know how much you mean to Mommy and Daddy! You make the world such a better place. You take away our fears, stressful days and turn them into laughter and loving moments for us!

Happy Birthday Anuhea!

No comments:

Post a Comment